+++ Sorry but this book is currently out of print and not available +++
At last a great quilting book that includes detailed diagrams for left-handers! With this book you don't have to be an experienced quilter to understand these stitches. Author Nikki Tinkler takes you from the very basic of stiches to the more exquisite and detailed.
With this book you can learn how to add visual interest to the surface of your work while you quilt.
This 146 page paper back book features:
- All stitches are explained for both left and right-handers
- Clear, step by step diagrams and instructions
- Embellishing techniques such as couching, seeding and beading
- Easy to follow projects
- Guidance on threads, fabrics and wadding
- Back to basics section packed with practical hints
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below