A great combination of left-handed items for school and home! Suitable for children who are starting to write, from age about 4 onwards.
We have produced two variations of this set with mainly pink or blue colours. - THIS IS THE BLUE SET.
This set gives you a discount of about 10% on the prices of buying the items individually.
- BLUE Lightweight child scissor with left handed 2 finger grip 140mm / 5.5 in. with fully reversed blades and rounded blade ends for safety (code 757)
- Pack of 10 lead pencils printed in the left-handed direction with our slogan "It's a left handed thing... You wouldn't understand!" (code 38A)
- 2 x Lefthander's notebooks with the pages glued on the right, A6 size 100mm x 150mm (4 in X 6 in) (code 257)
- Laminated bookmark with left hand shape and slogan (code 372P)
- BLUE Left handed pencil sharpener with rectangular plastic case, 2 holes for standard and jumbo pencils (code 37G)
- Clear Left handed 6"/ 15cm ruler - cm only, no inch scale (code 767)
- Pencil grips - Set of 3 Sattler grips (code 227F) Plus a free Oxford eraser
The products are packed in a good quality zip seal clear bag with an insert giving full product details and makes an ideal present. We do not show the recommended age range anywhere on the set itself so you can give it to a child of any age you think appropriate.
Colours of some items may vary.
You can see more details on the individual products included in this set by clicking on the "Related Products" links below.
great product my left handed son has benefitted from this item. well worth the money! (21/12/2013) Margaret Seager - Selby, Yorkshire
To see all reviews, click the link in brackets below